Tuesday, February 03, 2009

MPC Changed My Life: Feb 15th, Toi Bar.

Couldn't have said it any better. Cats know what's up. This one piece of hardware has evolved to define (and possibly re:define) beats and the music spawned from it. The mere mention of the MP and it's maestros will spark spirited discussions and study about it's sound and swing.
It's in the sense become a bit of a state of mind, almost a culture.
With that said, I bring to you a long weekend event that beat fanatics, lovers of that hoodtronica™ and electronice will all enjoy.



Deets are as follows:
THE MPC CHANGED MY LIFE
Feb 15th 2009 @ Toi Bar - 577a College st (upstairs)
Doors @ 10p
FREE
Facebook group is here


View Larger Map

Tell a friend, bring another...

And since it's been hot min since I've hit you cats... Lemme take you out with one my fave cats. Dude inspires me errtime I hear him... PUDGE. Enjoy.









See you Feb 15th.

H!

1 comment:

J! said...

LOL!!!...love it...