Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Elaquent Keep it Movin!

Say wrd. Although I did want to post this on Canada day, I just found myself mossing around the city aimlessly... However, it would have been so fitting. Ran into this can online one day, and was just blown away by some tight beats as always. Even better this cat was down the street?? Say what?? He's from Canada, & just down the 401.
Elaquent does keep it moving - and he gets it. Huh?? Hard to define, but man like Nick Holder knows that kind of speak. Elaquent knows the sound and has been adopted by the hvw8 torch bearers in this hoodtronica world... say wrd my dude.



And to boot, he's another among some of the proficient 8 bit loop stranglers. He hit me with this banger just a few days ago! He and I will connect within the next month I predict. Look out for some of his riddims @ your soon to come 92BPM launch night.
Sh*t... The Sega Continues fa sho! Good look ad happy Canada Day. Hope you got home safe dude. Say wrd.









Ay!

H!

No comments: