Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Deed Done: CDN Election



Funny how the US gubernatorial drama has had me politically invigorated. 1st thing I did this AM was go make my electoral selection. Let's see how things turn out. Nonetheless, it's made things pretty interesting indeed.
Would you believe that I've been so fascinated with the US call that there were moments where I though that political involvement would be kinda cool. But alas, the way they dig up bygone happenings, I couldn't handle the sleepless nights. Am I a bad dude?? Far from. But man, I'm good with my privacy. I would have to go out and untag the 300+ photos on FB as I'm sure that would be an issue @ some point (I've been debating that anyhow). Public office is not for the faint of heart.
They'll talk to your close friends and your not so close ones. They'll fallow you around, and god for bid you should go out and have a good time.
You can forget about sending any kind of txt message/PIN'ing friends. They'll get a hold of that. But that's another story....
So shouts to all who make their living trabajando para los gentes.
The very people you want to serve will take you do the world's zenith, but also to a career nadir. I for one could not handle these NASDAQ swings.

But The People are still dope. Tell'em Com.









H!

No comments: