Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bonne Fete Conard!

Pause for the cause.

Happy Bday bro! Been a blast having you intown. I actually had to stop to think about it when I called last night. Can't believe it either. Won't put you on blast like that, but you know how I feel dude. 1st, 2nd or 3rd born - means nothing dude. Despite the fact that you used to break into my room, and go chill there w/ your boys..... LOL. It's all fam, all day. Papi et Mami showed us that du premier coup. Whishing you The Best le jour de ton anniversaire. Allez, on bouffe et on s'éclatte ce soir. ;)

Now, hold these (click for bigger image):













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mon Dieu! They didnt have combs in Haiti in the 70s?

Anonymous said...

Sigh... Nyggerians. They never have anything good to say... or eat for that matter.

Anyhow, good looking out big homie. We FAM so I always got you!