Saturday, November 17, 2007

(Broad) Casting Couch

Man.

I love my Macs. Plural indeed. Got a Black MacBook aka Blkbk, a Mac Mini plugged to a 42" Plasma, and I just bought a new Blkbk last week. Got a deal. Good Look Bro. Going to get back into music in more ways than one, so I needed to get gangster w/ OSX x Serato.

I love OSX and I speak it's qualities all the time, and have seen the whole world around me jump ship. I was iChatting with a newer user last night:
my girl Hana! Hawllah!

Broadcasting live from the comfort of her couch, heeeeeeeeeere's Hana!

*click below*



Had not seen her since my running (up) of the bills this summer in Barcelona, SPA. I f*cking love that place. Anyhow, I had blast on this 4 way w/ her, Ab and Leslie. It's always nice to catch up to cats man. And iChatAV is the vehicle best used for that. Say Wrd.
Now, go get your iChat on!

Hizzla.

No comments: