Monday, January 28, 2008

Cuisi-Cuisinier



So when I left QB, and moved into my new place, I swore that i would start cooking tons more. Why shouldn't I have? I spent a small mint on a nice stove by Kitchen Aid and was also messing with come cookware from Calphalon.

So, I've started to look @ baking since I did miss my dad's (yes indeed my dad) paternal pastries. He used to make a sick banana loaf and I would have to keep myself from boxing the whole thing in 1 or 2 days. Esp when it was hot w/ peanut butter. YES! Anyhow, so it went - the genetics @ work. I tried a few weeks ago and succeeded but wanted to make a next attempt @ a oatmeal loaf. As you can see above. Just added sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds as well as currant. 45 mins @ 425 and....

Witness: The Immaculate Convection.


So you know that you can safely ask to have some oatloaf when you see me next. It's tasty and healthy as well. Dope.

Anyhow, I look fwd to cooking alot more. Though I see myself posting about this somewhere else soon.... Shouts to my man Connoisseur of Consumption aka Kevlar.

We stay crunk with the culinaries.

H!

No comments: