Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Huggin The Block: That time Of Year Again...



Man, I HATE THIS!

Well... I don't really hate it. But it's that time of year where in past, I've been too tired to chat about anything. But Man... I need to get this done.

Need to dig deep...

The pot of gold is BCN (huh?? google it). I need to be there in a few weeks and if I don't make it, I'll blame work entirely, and I'll end up with a pot of coal! :(

ARGH!

Pls pray for me as i try to get these custies to cooperate. If they get in line and all is on time, i'll be bloggin somewhere in the mediterranean sun, with that sweet beat music poppin. Say wrd.



I need to stay focused man! Had a custie this AM. Going to see more now...

I got that Blue Magic! Well, it's more like white...

So here's that Street Corner Music to take us out...









And yes, I do work for all those who asked in the past. LOL.

H o l l a @ ur man if you need...

Hank Lucas.

H!

No comments: