Sunday, May 04, 2008

GLORIOUS: Thursday May 8th 2008

A magnificent and triumphant return?!?

Life since leaving QB has not been the same. But, I noticeably have kept all my ties, as a recent stroll down the block this weekend has shown. Saw wrd. This time last year, JR and I ran a Nueve de Mayo party. That was pretty fun though possibly on the sacrilegious side. Stayed away from that this time out.
So I bring you, GLORIOUS. But really, the subheading should read something like The Beginner's Guide To Understanding Mymanhenri. Grupo Batuque to Georgia Anne Muldrow to Ge-ology is what GLORIOUS shall be.



This is will be taking place @ the well celebrated Irie Food Joint located right in the heart of QB. Another sub heading I was playing w/ was Riddims and Red Stripes. Ha. Nonetheless, come thru and enjoy some beats and well brewed barley, and this will be FREE! Say wrd.

GLORIOUS
Riddims & Red Stripes
Irie Food Joint - 745 Queen St west
10pm-2am
FREE ALL NIGHT.
[sigh] The FaceBook event is here.
Tell a friend, bring another.

So as I end this post in the wee hours, what better joint that Good Morning by my man Karizma... See you Thursday @ Irie.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, that Karizma link is not working,
think you can fix it up ?

Hza said...

that's odd... It's playing for me right now.